Moves the element’s origin by a given distance in a given direction.
MOVE N DIST 10’
MOVE S WRT /* DIST 5'
MOVE E IN SITE DIST 5'
Moves the origin of the element in a given direction through a Reference Plane perpendicular to the line of travel that is passing through a picked element, p-point, or coordinate.
MOVE N THRO ID@
MOVE N THRO IDP@
MOVE N THRO N46’
Moves the element’s origin, p-point, or obstruction in a given direction with a clearance from another item’s origin, p-point, or obstruction.
MOVE E DIST 10’ FROM /P-101
MOVE E CLEARANCE 10’ FROM /P-101
The options INFRONT, BEHIND, ONTO, and UNDER refer to a picked or named item’s physical obstruction, while the TO and FROM options refer to the item’s origin. INFRONT and TO refer to the near side while BEHIND and FROM refer to the far side of an item.
Moves the origin of the element in a given direction through a Reference Plane specified by the user that is passing through a
picked element, p-point, or coordinate.
MOVE ALONG E PLANE N45W THRO ID@
- AT E3’ N30’ U10’ -- Position the current element at a specific coordinate (must specify all three coordinates)
- BY E6’6 -- Move the current element a relative distance in a given direction
- TO U12’6 -- Move a piping component to one specified zone coordinate along constrained centerline
- Q ATT -- Query all attributes of current element
- Q NAME -- Query name (or any specific attribute may be used) of the current element
- Q REFNO -- Query the reference number of the current element
- Q POS -- Query position wrt owner of the current element
- Q POS WRT ZONE -- Query position wrt zone of current element
- Q CE - Query the name attribute (or reference name) of current element
- Q MEM -- Query members of current element
- Q OWN -- Query the name of the owner of the current element
- NEXT -- Go to next element in list
- PRE -- Go to previous element in list
- SAME -- Go to the previous current element
- $Q -- Lists all valid commands
- MOVE $Q -- Lists all options for the MOVE command
- NAME /ANYNAME -- Set the name attribute of the current element
- DESC ‘ANY TEXT STRING’ -- Set the Description attribute of the current element to a text string.
- $S QA=Q ATT -- Create synonym to query attributes
- Q POS PPLINE TOS START WRT WORL -- Query TOS of current element (SCTN)
- Q EVAR PDMSUSER -- Query the operating system location of user file directory (%PDMSUSER%)
- NEW STRU -- Create new structure element (Note: CE must be a owner level (ZONE) or below
- NEW SUBS /MAIN-DECK -- Create new substructure element and set the name attribute
- POS E20’ N10’ U5’ -- Position CE at specified owner coordinates
- POS E20’ N10’ U5’ WRT /* -- Position CE at specified world coordinates
- CONN IDP@ TO IDP@ -- Connect a picked Ppoint on the current primitive to a picked Ppoint of another.
- CONN P1 TO IDP@ -- Connect P1 of the current primitive to a picked Ppoint of another primitive.