take. The following are examples:
DESC 'PLATE GIRDER'
TEMP 120 NAME /FRED
ORI Y IS N
ORI Y IS N AND Z IS U
Commands for moving around the PDMS database.
- /NAME - Move to an element by name
- =23/506 - Move to an element by its reference number
- END - Move up the database hierarchy by 1 level
- 6 - Move to the sixth element in the list of the current element
- NEXT - Move to the next element in the list at the same level
- NEXT 2 - Move to the second element after the current element
- NEXT ELBO - Move to the next elbo in the current list by passing any other elements
- PREV - Move to the previous element in the list
- PREV 4 - Move four elements back from ce
- SAME - Go to the previous current element
NOTE: NEXT and PREV commands work on the list according to the modes Forwards or Backwards. In backwards mode, the list is considered to be reversed so these commands have the effect of working from the opposite end of the list.