Typical Steam Distribution System
2) Steam using equipment such as turbine , evaporator, reaction vessel, ejector, etc.
3) Interconnecting piping .
4) Pressure reducing station (PRS) with desuperheater (PRDS) or without desuperheater.
5) Condensate return piping system with or without flash steam recovery system.
• Comparison of steam with water and high temperature oils.
• Steam utilization
• Schematic diagram for a typical PRS.
Line Size for Steam Pipe
• Whether main supply line (often referred to steam header) or branch line (Pipeline form steam header to user equipment)
The Following Pages Contain Discussion on Following
- 1.02 Kg / cm2 = 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 Kg / cm2 = 0.981 bar = 14.23 psi