Pressure Design of Metals
- Design Pressure & Temperature
- Quality Factors
- Weld Joint Strength Factor
- Pressure Design of Components
- Four Methods
- Straight Pipe
- Fabricated Branch Connections
- Flanges and Blanks
- Other Components
- Piping Material Specifications
Design Pressure & Temperature
- The most severe condition is that which results in the greatest required component thickness and the highest component rating.
- The inside pipe in jacketed piping shall be designed for the most severe combination of conditions expected during service.
- Short-term variations may be considered separately. (302.2.4)