Positioning Commands (General)
- At E300 N400 U500
- At E3333 N6000 U50 WRT SITE
- At N500W30U600 WRT WORLD
- AT N400 U500 E300 IN ZONE
- At N40 WRT /FRED
---->>> Position an element explicitly at the coordinates given relative to the element's owner. To position relative to some other element, wrt can be added, as shown above.
- BY N500 -->> Move the element north from it's current position by 500mm (This is relative movement.)
- CONN P1 TO P2 OF PREV --->>> Positions P1 at the specified point and orientates the element such that P1 is pointing in the opposite direction to the specified ppoint.
- CONN IDP@ TO IDP@ --->>> Connect a picked Ppoint on the current primitive to a picked Ppoint of another
- CONN P1 TO IDP@ --->>> Connect P1 of the current primitive to a picked
Point of another primitive