ASME B31.3 Process Piping - Designing with Expansion Joints
Designing with Expansion Joints
- Types of Expansion Joints
- Pressure Thrust
- Installation of Expansion Joints
- Metal Bellows Expansion Joints
A Unique blog for Oil and Gas Professionals covering topics related to Piping and Process.
- Gross deformation or collapse
- strainers, etc.
- Removing heat exchanger bundles
- Clearance for pump maintenance, etc.
- Clearance for application of insulation
- Clearance for piping displacement, etc.
- Four Methods
- Straight Pipe
- Fabricated Branch Connections
- Flanges and Blanks
- Other Components
The Material in This Section is Addressed by B31.3 in:
- Listed and Unlisted Materials
- Temperature Limits
- Toughness Requirements
- Deterioration in Service
- Elastic Modulus
- Yield Strength
- Ultimate Strength
FOR MORE INFO, SEE THE EMBEDDED PDF. GIVE IT A MINUTE TO LOAD.